Courts of the Shadow Fey Now AvailableBy
Plunge your players into high-stakes intrigue in the Courts of the Shadow Fey, a Pathfinder adventure from Kobold Press featuring an inventive take on courtly combat and sandbox roleplaying.
Courts of the Shadow Fey takes your players from the mortal world to the heart of darkness itself: The Shadow Realm, home to the shadow fey.
The Free City of Zobeck has thrived since overthrowing its tyrannical king. But before his rule ended, the king made a pact with dark forces … and those powers have returned to collect their due.
Now the shadow fey have claimed Zobeck as their own. All who oppose them will be beaten, shaved, and run through the streets like dogs! Step aside, mortal – your new masters are here!
Zobeck’s only hope lies with a band of heroes who can outfight and outwit the shadow fey in the heart of their own realm, the maze of treachery and deceit that is the Courts of the Shadow Fey.
Courts of the Shadow Fey adventure highlights:
- Experience 130 pages of real action and adventure by award-winning designers Wolfgang Baur and Ben McFarland
- Fight your way to the shadow fey’s home in the Shadow Realm through more than 40 combat and roleplaying encounters
- Explore more than 60 locations throughout the Courts, fully detailed with 100+ NPCs
- Increase your Status within the shadow fey royal court
- Duel for honor, win the hand of a lover (if you choose), and find the mythic Firebird
- Survive courtly intrigue and the machinations of spurned lovers, the Black Prince, and the Demon Lord of Roaches
- Negotiate for Zobeck’s freedom with the King and Queen of the shadow fey—or earn their dire displeasure!
This D20PRO ready-to-play adventure includes the full 130-page PDF, 22 maps with shadow casting, 64 creatures, and 15 handouts!
Download Courts of the Shadow Fey
D20PRO ready-to-play Pathfinder adventure 7th-10th-level players
Price: $15.00 (150 gold)
You can buy and download Courts of the Shadow Fey directly from the D20PRO software. Click on the Marketplace link in the main D20PRO menu, then click Launch Marketplace [step-by-step instructions].
Don’t have D20PRO yet?
D20PRO automates the complex elements of RPG gameplay – while preserving full GM control – so groups can focus on the roleplaying experience.
Download our free trial to see how D20PRO can level up your next campaign.