D20PRO Version 3.7.2 Now AvailableBy
The latest version of D20PRO adds a vastly overhauled back end for features and traits library. This includes all aspects of the Rules Library. Download it now!
D20PRO version 3.7.2 is here and it introduces a TON of exciting new features and gameplay enhancements. You can download it now from the Get D20PRO page. Read on for feature highlights and a peek at what is coming next.
New Features in D20PRO 3.7.2
Check out the release notes for a full list of the features and enhancements packed into D20PRO version 3.7.2. Below are some of the most significant highlights:
- A vastly overhauled backend for features and traits library. This includes all aspects of the Rules Library.
- Overhaul of the lighting engine to increase performance allowing for a large number of simultaneous light sources.
- Improvements to the new spellcaster class template system allowing for shared spell pool casting (think 5e Warlock)
- Improved light editor allowing for lights to be displayed as images of your choosing.
- Tethering for markers so you can attach a marker to a creature token.
- Initial support for a Starfinder rule set. This is an open source version of the rules suppling mechanical bits and no rules specific elements.
- Extensions web engine. At this point, the Extensions system is a stub for the upcoming web-extensions API which allows external applications loaded in the Extensions panel to communicate directly with D20PRO and share data.
- PubNub stability improvements.
- See this forum thread about all the updates rolled into 3.7.2
D20PRO Lets You Play Your Way
What does all the above mean for you? First, it represents a significant enhancement to the gameplay experience within D20PRO. Second, it sets the stage for further feature and content enhancements.
Finally, it also means that no matter what kind of gamer you are, D20PRO has you covered:
- Just want to play your favorite game with friends? Preconfigured rule systems will be coming to the D20PRO Marketplace soon. This will include all the powerful automation of the D20PRO Rules Engine already set up and ready for you to start playing right away.
- Are you a GM who likes to play with house rules or homebrew content? No problem. The Rules Library and Editor will allow you to customize your game any way you like.
As you can see, there is quite a bit of RPG gaming goodness packed into D20PRO 3.7.2, but there are even more new features and content on the way. It is going to be a very exciting summer for D20PRO. Stay tuned!
Don’t have D20PRO yet?
D20PRO automates the complex elements of RPG gameplay – while preserving full GM control – so groups can focus on the roleplaying experience.
Download our free trial to see how D20PRO can level up your next campaign.