|Table of Contents||Other Pages|
Abilities And Effects • Approve Actions • Attacks • Character Sheet • Controls And Shortcuts • Core Dice • Creating Maps • Creature Creation • Creature Visibility • Decision Window • Dice Results • Draw Tools • Facing • Game Log • Game Tools • Handouts • Initiative Tool • Library • Map Markers • Marketplace • Marketplace Purchasing Gold • Merging Tokens • Movement • Multiple Maps • Options Menu • Quick Start Guide • Roster • Rule Sets • Saves And Skills • Spell Casting • SRD Options
The Game Tools allows you to place a template on the map, create or edit a map marker, or upload an exported d20Pro creature file to the Judge.
If you are using a point of origin style template (like Line or Cone), you will first start by clicking the origin of the template then selecting the direction by moving the mouse and clicking a second time to confirm.
This is also an effect selection tool. Thus, you may select the creatures you are affecting with an effect through the spell or ability menu then press the "target: click to target" from the Use Special Ability Decision or Cast Spell Decision Window.
Map MarkerMap Markers
Boxed text allow you to compose or paste in larger blocks of text which in turn can be put out to the game log.
Triggers allows for linking to syrinscape or other forms of media.
Syrinscape integration (URI Triggers) - (Windows only) Syrinscape must be installed on each Player's computer to be heard. For more information about Syrinscape, please visit their website at: syrinscape.com (free version is ok if only using the free version's sounds)
Fog of War Tab
The visibility tab let you adjust Fow masks to be either visible or hidden.
The Fog of War Paint mode allows you to add Fog of War regions on the map by selecting a shape, selecting a scale, then use your mouse pointer to place the Fog of War region on the map.
- Shapes: Select a shape from the available shapes.
- Scale: Select the scale. Scale 1 means the shape will fit in a 1x1 grid square. Scale 2 means the shape will fit in a 2x2 grid square. And, etc.
- Easy Fill: Fills the entire map with square Fog of War regions. The scale is determined by the map size (not the scale size used for painting shapes).
- Clear: Clears the entire map of all Fog of War regions, even regions marked as "locked".
The Fog of War Draw mode allows you to add Fog of War regions on the map by selecting the corners of each region you wish to cover. This allows you to create complex Fog of War regions on your map very quickly.
- Apply: Closes the Fog of War polygon and creates an entry in the Fog of War regions list.
- Remove Last: Deletes the last knot (point). Alternatively, you may press "Backspace" on the keyboard.
- Clear: Clears all knots (points) created on the map so far for the current Fog of War shape being created.
- Wall, Mask, Edge & Door: Sets the draw type.
- Closed or Open: Sets whether the draw type is a closed shape or an open shape.
- Interactive or Passive: Sets whether the type interactive with lighting or not.
- Hold Shift: Creates horizontal and vertical lines.
- Hold Control: Creates diagonal lines.
Allows you to manipulate any Fog of War (FoW) region on the map. When in Fog of War Manipulate mode you can manipulate Fog of War regions using the buttons or hotkeys.
- Edit: Changes the FoW mode to Edit mode. Allows you to fine-tune FoW regions
- Scale: Scales the FoW region.
- Rotate: Free Rotate with an option to snap to a rotation guide.
- Demand: Centers the map on the selected FoW region.
- Show: Shows all Players the map that was previously hidden by the selected FoW Region.
- Hide: Hides the map from all Players that the selected FoW Region covers.
- Lock: Locks the Fog of War Region, only allows movement while in Edit Mode.
- Free: Unlocks the Fog of War Region to allow movement in the Manipulate Mode.
- Delete: Deletes the selected Fog of War Region.
Controls visibility of the existing Fog of War. When in Fog of War Visibility mode you can pick a cursor size and reveal or hide existing Fog of War areas on the map with click or click-drag actions to display multiple Fog of War regions in one pass.
- Show: Shows the selected FoW region.
- Hide: Hides the selected FoW region.
- Cursor: Size of FoW reveal/hide "brush" to use on the map.
- Show All: Reveals all areas hidden by the FoW to all Players.
- Hide All: Hides all areas hidden by the FoW to all Players.
- Snap to Grid: Snaps points created to grid intersections.
- Hide Fog of War: Hides Fog of War regions from the Judge to better view the map.
- Hide Negative Space: Hides all areas on the map not covered by a Fog of War region.
Easy FOW flood fills the whole map in single square FOW regions. This is the easiest method of FOW however there are some concerns and limitations.
- Map size is a concern, the larger the map the larger the resource hit.
- Single squares only and no diagonals.
You can create, delete or manipulate existing lights in this tab. You can also qucikly create a light on a token by accessing the token 'right click' menu.
It's a really good idea to name a light something that is meaningful to the light. IE Thoren Darkvision 60ft
Pulls up a list of token to tether the selected light to.
Pulls up a list of token to assign ownership of the selected light to.
Allows you to set a custom color for the light.
Allows setting some advanced details of a lights color and opacity.