Marketplace Purchasing Gold
|Table of Contents||Other Pages|
Abilities And Effects • Approve Actions • Attacks • Character Sheet • Controls And Shortcuts • Core Dice • Creating Maps • Creature Creation • Creature Visibility • Decision Window • Dice Results • Draw Tools • Facing • Game Log • Game Tools • Handouts • Initiative Tool • Library • Map Markers • Marketplace • Marketplace Purchasing Gold • Merging Tokens • Movement • Multiple Maps • Options Menu • Quick Start Guide • Roster • Rule Sets • Saves And Skills • Spell Casting • SRD Options
To purchase Gold on the marketplace, please follow these steps.
1. Launch D20PRO.
2. Click on the D20PRO left Menu.
3. Select Marketplace from the menu.
4. In the sub screen (Marketplace assets) that opens, click Launch Marketplace.
5. Once the Marketplace opens (Marketplace Interface), at the top middle of the screen you will see how much gold you current have on account. Next to that amount is a button to add gold.
6. Click add gold.
7. A sub window (Add Gold) will open offering you various gold amounts for purchase, select the one you wish to buy.
8. Push the purchase button (PayPal Redirect), A browser window will open and take you to PayPal for you to complete your transaction.
9. Once you transaction is complete, you will be returned to the Marketplace.
10. In the top middle of the Marketplace you should see the amount of gold you have on account.