From Guide D20Pro
Combined Game Log and Chat
Configure multiple tabs, each a Subscription to various types of Channels. Player to Player tell is now supported using the /tell command. Type /help for more information.
Enhanced scaled Tile management
The Manage Tiles Draw Tool has been rebuilt with far improved interaction for repositioning and resizing. Also Tiles may now be rotated and made invisible to Players.
The Roster now shows Active and Passive Minis at the same time. A Mini may be dragged from one to the other to toggle and one area may be hidden.
If the number of dice is 0 then only compute modifiers with effects. Likewise for 0 sides, the final result will always be 0 including effects.
BAB override feature
A Mini may now be assigned a hardcoded BAB rather than the one calculated based on levels.
Pressing Q or using a Mini's context menu to repeat the prior attack.
Use Abilities now directly via Mini context menu
Numerous 3rd-party importer improvements
Refined attack sequence
Names and Colors
Refined Team names and colors
Split Tools Menu
The Judge Tools menu is now split logically into Game Tools and Draw Tools.
Simplified Creature import and export
Browse directly to the desired Creature file now instead of fixed location.
Both Random and Context hints have been added and will be flushed out further in future releases. Popups may be disabled in General Options.
Newly skinned Start and Popup menus
Various Skin touchups
Introduced new icons and graphics. Please pardon the work in progress.
Launching the App
Judge and Player launch now integrated within d20Pro Live
- Frames now remember position and if they were previously shown
- Dex modifier fixed for flat-footed Mini
- Wizard spell book has multi-select and "wild click" proofing
- Fog of War now renders black in all cases.
- Renamed a Mini's 'Quick Notes' to 'Annotation'
- Mini's speed now supports large values
- * And speed will now convert automatically based on the units.
- * Multiple speed types are coming soon.
- Corrected the unexpected black background issue
- Additions and corrections to the built in classes.txt
- Help hotkey (F1) restored