From Guide D20Pro
|Table of Contents||Other Pages|
Abilities And Effects • Approve Actions • Attacks • Character Sheet • Controls And Shortcuts • Core Dice • Creating Maps • Creature Creation • Creature Visibility • Decision Window • Dice Results • Draw Tools • Facing • Game Log • Game Tools • Handouts • Initiative Tool • Library • Map Markers • Marketplace • Marketplace Purchasing Gold • Merging Tokens • Movement • Multiple Maps • Options Menu • Quick Start Guide • Roster • Rule Sets • Saves And Skills • Spell Casting • SRD Options
- Added "Traits" panel in Character Sheet backed by classes.txt file
- Added stubs for handling auto-creation of attacks (weapons) and tools (in classes.txt file)
- Improved logic for effect handlers ("Feature Library") to manage temporary stat changes
- Added coloration to Character Sheet to reflect increase/decrease in stat values
- Added a Base Ability scores value to the Creature Template allowing for recalculation of abilities before and after effects are applied.
- Aggregate stat changes to saving throws
- Add coloration to Saves to indicate "Good Saves" or "Proficient" saves
- Add Per HD Roll editor
- Add Base Stat pop-over Editor to character sheet
- Updated Character Sheet view to allow dynamic configuration between Pathfinder, 3.5 and 5e
- Updated saving throw handler, proficiency bonus and BAB functions to use Reflection Model
- Added Inspiration, Death Saves, Hit Dice per Level, Hit Point Roller (total) to Character sheet
- Updated "Class" table to be "Class/Type"
- Added "HD" pop-over from "Class/Type" table which allows for override of HD per class/type
- Added "Level" pop-over to "Class/Type" table which allows for easier delta detection and triggering of "level-up/level-down" events.
- Added "Traits" tab which shows class features per level (defined in classes.txt) as well as allowing for custom traits -- current UI is temporary
- Use "Level" pop-over to increase/decrease hit points on demand as well as update "Traits" table
- Move "Traits" to a table view which allows for level, name and source to be configured for a custom entry
- Added "HitDie=<dieType>" field to the Class parser.
- Added "HD" column to the "Class/Type" table of the Character Sheet
- Added "Roll" support to "HP" using "Rules" based "HP" calculations
- Added support for "Map Markers" to be painted below fog of war.
- Updated templates to include a more uniform scale of options for "Burst" types.
- Add double-click event to "locked" Map Markers. Double clicking on a locked marker enters Marker Mode and opens the Marker Tool Window
- Fixed bug where "Abilities" which altered "Saves" were showing the "Stat" instead of the "Save" in the "Effect Summary"
- Fixed bug where typing "Z" in the "Mini-view" chat window caused the "HTML5" character view to appear
- Fixed bug where "-/-" was being present to "Players" rather than "STR/STR" for default Attack types
- Fixed bug which prevented "Fast Skills" from being displays in the "Options" panel
- Updated game model to properly contain "Game System"
- Updated "Feature Library" to support "Spells" and "Special Abilities"
- Add support for re-initializing creature context menus for "Players" without restarting the application
- Added "Rotate" menu to Map Markers allowing for absolute rotation along 45-degree angles
- Added "Rotation" item to Map Marker Editor allowing for any angle to be specified
- Added empty "markers" directory to campaign bootstrap resources
- Began work on adding "Item" spell list types to the creature view and creature model
- Added "Item" as a casting source when using the "Cast Spell" decision
- Fixed Saving through bug which prevented "REF" and "WILL" from using the modifier when called by a PC from the Creature Menu
- Updated Map Markers to support a custom folder for loading new markers. The location is "judge/<campaign>/res/ManuallySpecified/markers"
- Updated support for Animated GIFs for Map Markers
- Fixed Map Marker loading to re-index and load new items whenever a Marker is created or edited
- Added basic rotation support (currently only rotating in 5-degree increments)
- Added support for "Custom Size" option in the Map Marker editor. Using "Custom Size" disables Game System specific sizing; However, "Custom Size" can have different values for "Width" and "Height"
- Updated "Lock" behavior for Map Markers. A when not in Map Marker mode, clicking on a "Locked" marker no longer forces a user into Map Marker Mode. Hover text functions as usual.
- Changed Downloads to Marketplace
- Update Welcome Message