(Requires D20PRO v3.7 or later)
(Version 1.2 -- Updated on 9/3/2018)
- Import Notes: Please be aware that importing the Players Handbook can take a considerable amount of time the first time around as the product contains 500+ class templates, 700+ spells, 300+ handouts and nearly 500 items. In addition there is another 500+ traits included in the product. This is a massive library of data!
- Please be patient when importing.
- Finally, when the install is complete, it is strongly advised to restart D20PRO so all of the various game setting and pointers are set up for your campaign based on the imported content.
Get adventuring with the D20PRO-read core rules for the world's most popular roleplaying game! This product includes everything you need to get started and run the fifth edition of Dungeons & Dragons.
Each class, race, item, spell and more has been adapted to work inside D20PRO. This product provides a complete Rules Library including the following:
- All races from the print version of the Player's Handbook including lore, advancement tables
- All classes including assorted paths, domains, archetypes, etc. and progression tables
- Complete lore for each race and class
- Complete list of backgrounds, including personality, ideals, bonds and flaws
- Complete list of feats
- Complete list of spells with descriptions
- All items including weapons, armor and adventuring gear
- Official artwork for each class and race
- In-line access to D&D Beyond for reference (requires internet connection)
D20PRO D&D Core Products
The D&D Core Products leverage the powerful Rules Library system found in D20PRO v3.7+. Each component of the core rules provides additional automation for creature creation, spell effects, weapons and ammunition, feats, and much more.
With one simple selection, auto-populate a creature's racial traits such as natural attacks and unique abilities. Select a class and instantly populate a creature with the level-appropriate class traits and abilities.
All entries in the Rules Library include in-line reference text that can be accessed both on and offline. Minimize the time spent searching through books and spend more time adventuring!
Release Notes for Version 1.2 (9/3/2018)
- Updated classes to use the class library provided by v.3.7.5 of D20PRO
- Fixed targeting types for Wall spells to use boxes rather than lines when the spell provides access to custom, contiguous placement
- Added movement and lighting control scripts to the Scripts Library
Release Notes for Version 1.1 (7/13/2018)
- Added Automation for most of the core spell list. Spells which do not contain full automation should perform enough to track the spells usage and behavior in game!
- Added class trait automation for the core classes. Again, this is not 100% as some things are not approriate to track in an automated fashion in D20PRO. However, status and usage are tracked for all class and racial abilities.
- Items have been updated to be fully equipable (with automated attacks and armor bonuses) and full Player's Handbook art attached.
- Text corrections applied to all trait, spell and items to remove the odd special characters from the previous release.
Dungeons & Dragons, D&D, Wizards of the Coast, their respective logos, the dragon ampersand, all Wizards titles, the fifth edition rules, and Wizards’ character names and distinctive likenesses are property and copyright of Wizards of the Coast LLC in the USA and other countries. Used with permission.