(Requires D20PRO v3.7.9 or later)
Starfinder: Core Rules
Blast off into a galaxy of adventure with the Starfinder Roleplaying Game! Step into your powered armor and grab your magic-infused laser rifle as you investigate the mysteries of a weird universe with your bold starship crew.
This D20PRO rules supplement allows you to run your Starfinder games inside D20PRO. It includes:
- Seven character classes, from the elite soldier and stealthy operative to the physics-having technomancer and mind-bending mystic
- Character races both new and classic, from androids, insectile shortens, ratlike ysoki, and reptilian vest to the dwarves and elves of the distant future
- Hundreds of weapons, spells, technological gadgets, magic items, and other options to outfit any characters
- A variety of sample starships for use in exploring the galaxy or waging interstellar war
- Dozens of tokens with official art from each race, class, and ships
This product is a supplement and still requires your GM to have a copy of the Starfinder Roleplaying Game for the full gaming experience. The Starfinder Roleplaying Game Core Rulebook is available at paizo.com
- Structure & imagery revision.
- Removal of text special characters and formatting clean up.
- Official OGL information correction.
- While contextually complete, not all spells and abilities have fully automated FLOW mechanics at this time. These will be updated via product revisions. We will announce revisions as updates happen.
- Product Conversion by: Tay-Dor