D&D Eberron: Rising From The Last WarBy
D&D Eberron: Rising From The Last War
Explore the lands of Eberron in this campaign sourcebook for the world’s greatest roleplaying game.
This book provides everything players and Dungeon Masters need to play Dungeons & Dragons in Eberron–a war-torn world filled with magic-fueled technology, airships and lightning trains, where noir-inspired mystery meets swashbuckling adventure. Will Eberron enter a prosperous new age, or will the shadow of war descend once again?
- Meld magic and invention to craft objects of wonder as an artificer–the first official class to be released for fifth edition D&D since the Player’s Handbook.
- Explore Sharn, a city of skyscrapers, airships, and intrigue and a crossroads for the world’s war-ravaged peoples.
- Flesh out your characters with a new D&D game element called a group patron–a background for your whole party.
- Explore 16 new race/subrace options including dragonmarks, which magically transform certain members of the races in the Player’s Handbook.
- Confront horrific monsters born from the world’s devastating wars.
Prepare to venture into the Mournland, a mist-cloaked, corpse-littered land twisted by magic.
The D20PRO – D&D Core Players Handbook is required to make use of this product.
To fully utilize this product, you will need a copy of the printed D&D Eberron: Rising From The Last War product. For more information on where to buy, go to Wizards of the Coast.
Marketplace Page: D&D Eberron: Rising From The Last War — 300 Gold ($30.00)
D20PRO-ready-to-play digital content
You can buy and download products directly from the D20PRO software. Click on the Marketplace link in the main D20PRO menu, then click Launch Marketplace [step-by-step instructions].
Don’t have D20PRO yet?
D20PRO automates the complex elements of RPG gameplay – while preserving full GM control – so groups can focus on the roleplaying experience. Download our free 30-day trial to see how D20PRO can level up your next campaign.